Travis Smith


Account Director

Travis is an invaluable member of The Frameworks’ US team, providing marketing support to our IBM account. Prior to joining us in 2013, he spent six years working with a number of well-known brands, including Coca-Cola, Nivea, Diageo and Diamond Foods. The holder of a BBA in marketing from Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration, Travis’s experience covers everything from strategic planning to complex campaign delivery.

Travis’s three young children take up 95% of his time, but he manages to fill the remaining 5% with a whole range of outdoor activities – everything from camping and mountain biking to skateboarding to snowboarding.

Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.

Contact Travis

  • Linkedin
  • Instagram